Prohibited items from air transit are:
- Batteries (Vehicles type)
- Firearms & replicas
- Knives, weaponry and other similar sharp objects
For further information on items allowed for air travel, please get in touch with us.
- £8.30 per kg (actual vs volume weight) – 45 kg minimum (subject to extra charges for dimensions)
- TVs: (Varies in size dimensions) (e.g. 70-100") - enquire for shipping quote
- £45 per consignment (Airline Handling & Documentation)
Excluded costs include:
- Insurance & packaging
- Import clearance
- Taxes & Duties
- Storage & delivery at final destination
All shipments must include itemised package lists with valuation
– please enquire for appropriate documentation form
Both personal and household item shipments must include full packing list
to abide by UK aviation security regulations (refer to common hazardous goods for air travel)
. Insurance & Packaging
, we take the utmost responsibility to ensure your cargo is handled when with us. Our insurance offer for new goods with invoices
of the shipment's value (non-refundable).
Please inform us and send us an invoice if your shipment requires insurance within your final quote. Maximum weight allowances for boxes at 30kg
as couriers charge penalties for boxes over 30kg
– USE 2 or more
BOXES for extra assurance and if our team is collecting by courier.
For office drop-offs, please pack in bags
. Expensive items (e.g. wedding gowns) may cost extra as price tags, price lists, invoices/receipts should be removed.
For commercial shipments by air and/or customer services, please call 07880 640048
for further information and assistance with your freight needs.