N.B. Our rates below are exclusive of customs clearance and/or destination quotes for your vehicle shipments.
All shipments begin land transit from Walvis Bay, Namibia to specified country of destination in Southern Africa.
A) 1 x Used Saloon Car
- £750 per unit (applicable to vehicle height up to 1.60m maximum)
To Plumtree (Zimbabwe), Cape Town (South Africa) or Gaborone (Botswana)
= £1650 per unit
B) 1 x Used 4x4
- £770 per unit (applicable to 4X4s up to 18 CBM max and not exceeding 2.10m for this banding)
To Plumtree (Zimbabwe), Cape Town (South Africa) or Gaborone (Botswana) = £1750 per unit
C) Rigid Truck/Van under 8 metres long (unladen)
D) Rigid Truck 8-10 metres long (unladen)
E) Rigid Truck 10-12 metres long (unladen)
F) Rigid Truck 12-14 metres long (unladen)
G) Rigid Vehicle 14-16 metres long (unladen)
H) Loaded surcharge
= £350 for 1st
loaded empty vehicle
£200 per vehicle for each additional loaded empty vehicle N.B. Prices subject to change anytime without notice – GSI will confirm with you before booking ONLY empty vehicles
to be loaded on top of base vehicle ALL vehicles are placed on carriers from Walvis Bay, Namibia to final destination.
For Customer's information – PLEASE READ FOR SHIPMENT CONVENIENCE
- Vehicles and Cargo must be driveable with fully operative brakes
and steering system and sufficient fuel levels
to enable driveability on/off vessels at both port of load and port of discharge upon shipment arrival in Southern Africa
- For Harare, Cape Town, Gaborone or other surrounding areas, sufficient fuel is required
for destination arrival.
- For towing on board, cargo vehicle must have suitable tow-bar/hitch
- Cargo must be identified with consignee's name, vehicle description, ID
and final destination
- Subject vessel, sailing schedule, space and equipment availability except by prior arrangement; documents will only be released against cleared funds.
- Marine insurance, export customs
and destination charges are excluded
from regular shipment rates
- Prices are determined by weight and dimensions displayed
and are subject to amendment
- Cargo will be measured upon receipt at port arrival
as this is used for freighting.
Please contact us if you need any further requirements to suit your shipping needs with us at GSI
– we're happy to help!